Engineered recovery for
Shock Doctor SVR Compression apparel, socks and sleeves are specifically engineered to provide support, maximum ventilation and real-time recovery for active and resting muscles.
Supportive compression helps reduce muscle inflammation, soreness and fatigue.
Targeted AirFlow mesh and moisture wicking fabric help regulate muscle and body temperature.
Gradient Compression to enhance circulation and increase oxygen flow for quicker recovery.
All Shock Doctor SVR Compression items are made with the highest quality materials and engineered for comfort and performance
- Higher grade lycra for superior compression memory & durability
- Flat lock stitching & seamless construction for maximum comfort
- Breathable 4-way stretch fabric
- Anti-odor and moisture-wicking properties
The Benefits of Compression
Shock Doctor’s engineered compression products provide benefits during and after athletic activity. Compared to standard base layer compression, SVR provides a higher level of compression to support muscles and help remove waste so muscles are less sore and recover faster
During activity: SVR Compression helps athletes perform their best by providing support for hard working muscles
- Provides support to minimize muscle vibration
- Reduces muscle fatigue and soreness
- Ventilation helps muscles perform their best without overheating
Post activity: SVR Compression helps athletes recover faster so they are less sore the next day
- Enhances circulation to increase oxygen to muscles
- Helps muscles expel lactic acid
- Reduces soreness and speeds recovery
Recovery That Compliments
For Use Immediately After Activity
Shock Doctor ICE Recovery Compression provides the most complete icing solution for any injury. The easy to use wraps combine an anatomical design and multiple gel packs for deep 360° cooling therapy