The Shock Doctor Low Volume Ultra Insole adapts to fit any foot shape and is designed for individuals who demand higher-impact performance and full-foot alignment through their entire stride for the most long-lasting support and stability.
- Super Thin - Just 3mm
- Reduces joint pain providing more supportive fit and reducing shock that can transfer up to knees, hips and lower back.
- Use in tighter fitting, lower, volume running, hiking or other athletic shoes.
- Ideal for lower aches.
- Added comfort and shock absorption.
- Easily fits in all types of athletic & casual footwear.
- Can help relieve Plantar Fasciitis pain.
- Full-foot motion control aligns forefoot and heel through the entire stride to help reduce lower-body joint stress.
Adaptive Arch Technology - Adapts to any foot shape for perfect fit and natural shock absorption
Biomechanical Contoured Design - Comfortably cradles your foot for superior comfort and support.
Lightweight Support Cap - Cradles and supports the foot, resists lateral torque, and creates better balance on uneven surfaces.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Hand-wash in cool water with a mild detergent and then air dry.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BEST FIT: Remove your current insoles and insert the Shock Doctor Performance Insoles. If trimming is needed, use the insoles your just removed as a guide and trim your Performance Insoles to match