Customer Service Representative
To be considered for this important position within our company, please send your resume to HR@shockdoctor.com with subject line “Customer Service Representative”.
United Sports Brands is a global leader in sports performance and protective products designed to help athletes perform at their personal best. brands within the company's impressive portfolio include Shock Doctor, the #1 global leader in mouthguards; McDavid, a brand at the top of the recommended lists of pro athletes, sports medicine professionals and athletic trainers for more than 30 years; Cutters, the innovative leader in the athletic glove market and high performance glove grip technology; and, XO athletic, a premium, game-changing developer of athletic cups and sports protection. United Sports Brands is also a portfolio company of Bregal partners, a private equity investment firm.
The Customer Service Rep will be responsible for processing consumer and retail customer orders. Main point of contact for consumer orders and consumer response including incoming calls, warranty administration, and written or email communication with consumers. Support retail/dealer customer order processing and sales rep support including regular communication with sales force, retail customers and warehouse from point of order through shipment and receipt by customer.
- Answer calls from consumers and U.S. Sporting Goods independent retailers.
- Process consumer direct web orders and retailer at-once orders.
- Track and report consumer call data.
- Update consumer website with inventories, item changes, store locator, etc.
- Send and coordinate order fulfillment direction with warehouse.
- Process incoming returns and credits.
- Custom product order management.
- Administer product warranty claims.
- Provide back up to other Customer Service Reps.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of general office experience.
- Customer service experience servicing retailers and/or consumers within a consumer products company strongly preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required. Post-secondary education strongly preferred.
- Strong PC skills using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.).Experience with MS Dynamics GP or comparable system is a plus.
- Exceptional detail orientation.
- Self starter, inquisitive, high energy.
- Ability to work in a high volume atmosphere and the ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Good work ethic and ability to prioritize work is needed to perform daily tasks and meet certain deadlines.
Position Compensation & Benefits:
Shock Doctor offers an excellent benefits package, competitive compensation, a casual and flexible work environment, and a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture.
Shock Doctor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.